- Minor surgery- removal of moles and other small lesions - These attract a higher fee
- Suture of lacerations - also a higher fee
- Preventative medicine
- Gynaecological assessment and advice, including PAP smears, and advice on hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Family and personal counselling
- All aspects of babies' and children's health
- Travel advice and most Immunisations necessary for travel
- lmmunisations. We stock most of the required vaccines for travel
- Sports injuries
- Weight control advice for men, women, and children
- Comprehensive asthma management
- Enhanced Primary Care documents (Mrs L Kluger- RN)
Please advise the receptionist if you require help with any particular problem and she will direct you to the doctor with that particular skill or interest.
If you are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin, you may be entitled to certain government concessions. Please discuss this with your doctor.